Our EMEA PMO and Services Team develops and deploys ANSYS’ Solution to customers across EMEA. With our business growing we are now looking for a Program Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the EMEA Professional Services and PMO Manager, you will manage and supervise operational aspects of a transformational programs, multi-workstreams, multi-countries projects scope, cost, quality, and profitability.
You will work in a great work environment with smart, friendly colleagues with plenty of opportunities to make the most of your existing experience, and to develop it further.
- Supervises a consistent portfolio of projects.
- Communicates and drives a compelling solution point of view and a rapid time-to-value based deployment approach with clients to enable business transformation and attainment of value from ANSYS solutions.
- Drives business and solution delivery plan alignment across client’s functional manager and senior management levels to achieve business outcomes.
- Ensures the investigation of current business processes and workflows to identify problems, complexities, non-value-added steps, and inefficiencies that could be improved.
- Supports presentations of solutions, proposals, and pricing to clients and supports business negotiations to lead to deal closure.
- Serves as a mentor for consulting skills elevation, establishes processes for scope and risk management and coaches project managers.
- A bachelors or higher degree (Engineering or Scientific subjects are preferable but not essential).
- Experience of working within a project-based team environment.
- Demonstrable skills working with cross-discipline and remote teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Knowledge of and experience with engineering simulation as part of the overall engineering design process.
- Experience in large consultancy project delivery as with system integrators.
- An understanding of Project Management best practice.
- Exposure to a competitive, commercial environment; working with sales, pre-sales and customers.
- Experience in contract management.
- Knowledge of and experience with industry-specific processes in Aerospace and Defense, High-tech Electronics, Heavy Equipment manufacture, Automotive / supplier products.
- PM certification.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity. Le contexte : Le Program Office Altran supervise l’ensemble des projets à engagement de résultats du groupe (nationaux et internationaux, innovants et pluridisciplinaires). Il pi…Mise en place du processus de gestion de risques, mise à jour du programme cybersécurité et définition du plan annuel de Cybersécurité Piloter le plan d’exécution annuel Cyberséc…Vous avez toujours rêvé d’évoluer au sein d’une entreprise leader sur son marché, d’avoir un réel impact sur le développement produits? Ceci est pour vous. Au sein d’une entrepri…