The ideal candidate should have a passion for technology with very good attitude. Experience with ability to multitask, assimilate data, make decisions and prioritize complex work while paying attention to the details will be critical to your success. You will be directly responsible for the support and operations of our cloud services. Communication with end-users, vendors and co-workers in a clear and professional manner is an absolute must. Candidates must be willing to jump in and learn new tools and technologies in support of a very diverse set of customers. The candidate will use system analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications.
- Management and operation of Microsoft and other public and private Cloud technologies
- Involve in the installation, configuration and upgrade of any related IT infrastructure during project implementation
- Ensure industry best practices are in place for server, network, storage and cloud solutions.
- Confirm project requirements by understanding user requirements; conferring with others in the project team
- Supporting the Project Manager by identifying and managing project risk.
- Suggest and comply on project for technical specifications.
- Assist in projects charter, task list and procurement related process.
- Assist in planning, designing, and implementing stages during the project cycle
- Assist in process improvement and compliance strategies.
- Involve in site survey for network related projects
- Ensure projects status are updated regularly
- Manage and track Change Request.
- Perform User Acceptance Test, project documentation and document sign-off.
- Preparing specification documents and user guides for the users when require.
- Work closely with vendors and other team members to troubleshoot complex issues and document solutions.
- Tasks related to risk management and security compliance including vulnerability scanning, Software, OS, Database and application patching and upgrades, measured against SLAs.
- Complete data backup and restore tasks
- Manage assigned tickets to ensure SLA compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Provide root-cause analysis, contribute to knowledge base, and provide recommendations for continuous improvements to workflow, process, and technology.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree in Computer/Information Science.
- 2-5 years Systems Administration experience supporting enterprise datacentre /cloud solutions
- Experience and understanding with Cloud and Virtualization technologies
- Experience deploying High Availability solutions on operating systems and database
- Related technology certification preferred:
– Server+, Network+, or Security+ certification * Experience supporting one or all of the following
– Enterprise Systems – Exchange, Dynamics, Active Directory, etc. * Understanding of operating systems including, but not limited to:
– Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
– Red Hat Linux / CentOS Linux
– Understanding of various services such as DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSL and SSH. * Ability to provide and suggest IT solutions based on best practices.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes including Service Desk, Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management
- Committed to complete the tasks assigned based on the timeline.
- In depth understanding of IT infrastructure in terms of server, network, storage and cloud solutions
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently under pressure to meet system performance service levels. Self-motivating and excellent customer handling skills.
- Experience in creation of user guides and documentations.
- Capable to prioritize and control activities and deliver results within resource constraints.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Able to work beyond office hours during project implementation stage.
- Expected to work on occasional rotational standby support duties within whole Infrastructure team.
300 Bishan Road Singapore Location Industry > > Job functions > Job number JO-190628-195129 Company overview Our client is a one of the top Global Financial Group in Singapore. Job des…An Excellent Opportunity to join one of the Global Market Leaders in the Chemical industry as their Regional Infrastructure Project Manager where you will get the opportunity to ro…ABOUT THE COMPANY A leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who value talen…