Regional Marketing Manager – AT, CH, CZ, SK & HU (f/m/d)
Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
We are proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and highly professional expert, who can prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, comfortable managing multiple, the most knowledgeable and demanding global clients.
You are an experienced Regional Marketing Manager seeking your next opportunity to make a positive impact, which in this role would include managing the marketing activities across AT, CH, CZ, SK & HU. A crucial part of your focus will ensure that AT, CH, CZ, SK & HU marketing activities are consistent with overall company branding, visual identity, and overarching marketing objectives. Successful candidates shall demonstrate a passion for B2B marketing and Digital/ AdTech.
As the Regional Marketing Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing a regional campaign plan, working with the regional management and the Global Marketing Team to utilize global themes and content, adapting messaging according to local market requirements.
- Collaborating with partner product management and key stakeholders to apply partner product messaging in a clear and consumable format for internal and external audiences and ensuring it is appropriately reflected within customer-facing materials.
- Working with other marketing team members to conceive and create precise, persuasive messaging and visually engaging campaign content, including infographics, articles, and direct mail.
- Being able to dive into the day to day to support the team’s execution and delivery against deadlines.
- Identifying opportunities and supporting the development of case studies and customer testimonials to support key sales messages and organizational objectives within the region.
- Communicating with the global marketing team to ensure regional marketing activities are aligned with overall marketing strategy and objectives.
- Communicating with the broader organization to ensure marketing campaigns are understood and evangelized to generate stakeholder buy-in.
- Managing local execution of marketing initiatives, supported by corporate marketing: events and experiential, digital media content, and working with local PR. Executing local marketing needs (drafting emails/push, promos, collateral, swag, events).
Your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or related fields; or equivalent work experience.
- 4 plus years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment with responsibility for setting and achieving marketing goals and partnering closely with sales and product leaders.
- A metrics-driven approach to marketing is a significant requirement for this job
- Fluency in English (excellent written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving abilities) and mother tongue German.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including scheduling, prioritizing, follow-through, and multi-tasking.
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 30.000,- gross per year, with the willingness to overpay, based on your qualifications, skills and experience.
Httpool Online Marketing GmbH
View & Apply