Description de l’entreprise
Publicis Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behaviour and technology are catalysing social and commercial change at an unprecedented pace.
With 19,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative combined with our culture of innovation enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect. For more information, visit www.publicissapient.com.
Description du poste
This position is responsible for providing strategic marketing direction and growth for Publicis Sapient in France. The Regional Marketing Lead position oversees strategy, planning and execution for integrated marketing programs and campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a marketing professional – with strong experience in B2B technology marketing and a demonstrated ability to drive growth and work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of organization, including sales, delivery and product development. The candidate will have deep understanding of integrated marketing and sales enablement, including channel and client outreach, client journey development, account base marketing, and client research.
PR experience is a plus.
What are we looking for in you?
In the Regional Marketing Lead position, you will contribute to the growth and position of our organization in a variety of ways, including:
· To serve as marketing and industry adviser to business and key stakeholders
· To develop, maintain, and drive prioritization of marketing and client campaigns by leveraging existing global campaigns to ensure al marketing execution is done effectively and efficiently
· To create and execute account based marketing plans
· To design, plan and execute lead generation campaigns
· To provide innovative approaches to reach clients and build relationships
· To plan and manage budgets
· To segment and profile target clients
· To develop metrics and KPIs to measure success
· To develop and support other team members, as appropriate
Do you have the following?
· Deep understanding of the business issues, with a focus on technology and industries
· High level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities; ability to manage multiple and complex priorities
· Ability to make connections outside marketing, with eye on driving growth and better integration
· Strong demand generation skills and client-centric mentality
· Strong communications skills and able to influence others
· Ability to work in a virtual environment
· Agile and innovative thinker
· Strong English and French language skills, both written and verbal
Nice to have
· 8+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on using marketing to drive growth and building client relationships
· Experience working with global and regional marketing teams to ensure global marketing initiatives are adapted and executed for regional/country needs.
· Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing, Economics, Engineering or a related business field
· Deep understanding of integrated marketing and client strategies to provide measurable results
· Previous experience in B2B marketing
· Good understanding of Social and Digital tools