North Shore Nurses is looking for Medical Imaging Registered Nurses for various Contract Positions in Areas based in Northern Sydney LHD Area.
Due to the growth in our business of Registered Nurses – Medical Imaging Placements, we are looking for Medical Imaging Registered Nurses for various Contract Positions in Areas based in Northern Sydney LHD Area.
- Your own Staff App to Manage Bookings
- FREE uniforms and FREE Mandatory Trainings
- Public Sector Incentive in addition to NSW Health Salary
North Shore Nurses is one of the leading providers of Nurses in Australia, operating since 2004. We supply Nurses on Casual, Short term Contract and Permanent basis. We hold contracts with various Local Health Districts and chain of hospitals for the supply of nurses across Australia. We offer excellent communication and tailored made service to our nurses. We value the contribution nurses make towards patient care and whole healthcare system.
Why North Shore Nurses
- Your own Staff App to Manage Bookings, Timesheets, Availabilities.
- FREE Uniforms
- FREE Mandatory Trainings required by HospitalsRegistered Dialysis Nurses | Hunter New
- FREE Professional Indemnity Insurance
- FREE National Police Check
- Highly Trained and dedicated Allocations Consultants who work for you.
- *NSW Health Incentive paid per hour
- *Joining Bonus
- *Referral Bonuses
Work with Public Hospitals in Medical Imaging Wards
You will need to possess:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 12 months recent work experience as Dialysis Registered Nurse
- Be an Australian Citizen or hold the relevant Visa for employment in Australia
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Vaccination Record
- IV Cannulation accreditation preferred
- Includes Trolley Bay, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy and Angiography
Excellent opportunity for Nurses to make Extra Cash by working as Agency Nurse.
Refer us your friends and colleagues – referral bonuses offered to Nurses!
If you are an experienced Renal / Dialysis Registered Nurse who is passionate about providing exceptional care for the patients and making a difference in their lives, we’d like to hear from you.
North Shore Nurses is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds. backgrounds.
Your own Staff App to Manage Bookings
Free uniform and FREE Mandatory Trainings
Excellent communication from the Agency
North Shore Nurses is looking for Medical Imaging Registered Nurses for various Contract Positions in Areas based in Northern Sydney LHD Area. NORTH SHORE NURSES IS ONE OF THE EI…North Shore Nurses is looking for Medical Imaging Registered Nurses for various Contract Positions in Areas based in Northern Sydney LHD Area. Due to the growth in our business o…Employment Type: Temporary Full Time Contract End Date: 15 March 2020 Position Classification: Registered Nurse Remuneration: $62,619.50 – $87,926.11 per annum Hours Per Week:…