NXP Semiconductors N.V. enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 30,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $9.41 billion in 2018.
This position is located within our Global Sales and Marketing group and part of the Global Sales Planning and Analysis (SPA) DevOps team. SPA objective is to support and promote that best practices are accessible and used by Sales, Marketing and Operations. This involves: Sales forecasting, Sales trend analyses, Sales KPIs, Opportunity funnel, Margin management, Customer description, Capacity management, Inventory analyses.
For our SPA DevOps team, we are looking for a driven and action-oriented developer who is looking for a long-term career in SPA DevOps. This trainee will help develop reports and tools that help drive all aspects of the sales process and will benefit from having some of the best DevOps mentors of the industry.
- Support Ops portion of the sales planning tools. Release, deploy, operate and monitor current Sales Planning and Analysis tools.
- Support Dev portion of the sales planning tools. Plan, code, build, test. The mission consists of initiating performance improvements and bug fixes on production back-end and front-end software and to subsequently enhance system functionality according to business needs.
- Leverage Business Intelligence software (Teradata, SAP, Power BI, Tableau) for new reporting solutions
- Co-work with NXP-internal interfaces (Sales, Marketing), occasionally organize end-user trainings.
- Ultimately, provide automated solutions for complex & recurrent data analysis and forecasting tasks, e.g. by introducing innovative statistical data analysis methodologies
- Good programming experience in a high level language (C, C++,Visual Basic)
- Ideally experience with SQL
- Interest in business planning and analysis
- Interest to automate data related tasks & reports
- Ability to adapt easily to new responsibilities and learn fast
- Good communicator in English
- High degree of engagement
- Ability to work independently, sense of responsibility
- Team player in a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment
Stage Sales Planning & Production NISSAN WEST EUROPE Devenez acteur de l’innovation automobile au sein du groupe Nissan Choisir le groupe Nissan, c’est rejoindre une entrepris…D’une recette au secret bien gardé à une idée audacieuse, en passant par des traditions dont nous sommes fiers, nous nous appuyons sur nos valeurs pour construire l’avenir. Coca-Co…Le Sales Planning constitue le premier maillon de la chaîne logistique, base de la distribution et de la production : en ce sens, la précision des prévisions de vente est clé et né…