SBJV I/S IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED HYDROGRAPHIC SURVEYOR TO BE A PART OF BUILDING THE NEW STORSTRØMS BRIDGE
Located in Vordingborg, Denmark, the new bridge will accommodate a two-lane road, a double-track railway for high-speed trains, as well as a shared use route for pedestrians and cyclists. Once complete, the new Storstrøm Bridge will be the third longest bridge in Denmark.
What we are looking for:
SBJV is looking for a Hydrographic Surveyor who will be part of Hydrographic survey operations on the new Storstrøm Bridge, preferably someone who possess the following attributes:
· Experience in marine construction operations;
· Has previous experience specifically with bathymetric/multibeam surveying activities;
· Experience with ROV operations;
· Able to sail small Survey Vessel;
· High performing with attention to details;
· It would be an advantage to have a Surveying degree, but it’s not a requirement;
· Willing to work 2 weeks 12 hours a day in rotation with a colleague
· Minimum 2+ Years of experience with marine construction operations, preferably large scale
· Minimum 2+ Years of experience with hydrographic surveying
· In-depth knowledge of PDS2000, Multibeam Survey, Volume Calculations, Plot, Reson T20 or similar, AutoCad
· High level of English is required (some knowledge of Danish and/or Italian will be an advantage);
What we offer
· An ambitious and unique working environment in an international organization.
· A project with unique challenges and opportunities to grow.
· Challenging Surveys with changing current conditions in areas difficult to manoeuvre
· Aprox. 4 km of seabed with 41 Pits to be surveyed continuously.
Recruitment is ongoing, so if you think you have the right skills and want to be part of this great project in an exciting international environment, please send us an application.
To be considered for the position the CV and application must be in English.