To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Pardot is a B2B Marketing Automation provider that increases revenue and maximizes efficiency for companies with multi-touch sales cycles. Pardot’s lead management software features CRM integration, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and ROI reporting to help marketing and sales teams work together to generate and qualify sales leads, shorten sales cycles, and demonstrate marketing accountability.
The Pardot sales team is growing at a rapid pace and looking to expand. We are currently hiring for an Account Executive to successfully bring in new clients on a monthly basis. Must be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling, online demonstrations, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills. This role is a senior sales role and the candidate must be comfortable working at Executive levels in global commercial accounts demonstrating business value and have very strong business and financial acumen.
- Persuasively articulate the Salesforce B2B Marketing offering including competitive advantages, resources and processes to clients and prospects via in-person and phone-based sales meetings
- Collaborate and co-sell with all France Sales teams and Senior Leadership, as well as cross functionally across the organisation
- Generate a regional business and marketing plan that is approved and supported by the cross company stakeholders
- Accurate forecasting and assisting sales management in defining and identifying potential sales targets and opportunities for expansion in new market
- Deliver online product demonstrations in-person and via GoToMeeting
- Proactively reach out to commercial prospects by phone and email
- Follow up on inbound leads and sales inquires
- Update prospect interaction in Salesforce CRM
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
You will work closely with current customers and some prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with marketing and sales to demonstrate the value of Pardot and the impact the product will have on their business.
You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Ohana.
- Proven sales experience in software or technology sales (SaaS)
- B2B sales experience
- Web demo experience required, GTM is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Marketing Automation experience
- Demonstrable track achievement against targets and metrics
- Strong consultative selling experience and solid prospecting skills
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2020 — 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
View & Apply