Senior Business Development Manager
At Penni.io we are looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Business Development Manager in the Nordic Region.
If you enjoy working with innovative digital minded companies, this job is exactly what you are searching for.
Our clients are located across Europe providing non life insurance products in the private and commercial markets. Penni.io enables our clients to sell through distribution partners.
You will be accountable for our clients based in the Nordic region and will play a key part in
1) helping our clients grow their online sales and
2) together with the Penni team, further develop the Penni Connect platform to support our clients ambitions.
Your working area
- Develop the online partner sales channels with Penni Clients in the Nordic region
- Responsible for selling to existing clients
- Account Management plans, Reporting and Forecasting
- Building a roadmap with the clients to deliver on the partnerships aspirations
- Cultivating and expand relationships with key stakeholders in client organisations
- Gathering market insights to be shared cross functional within Penni and with clients
- Contributing across the organisation with market knowledge and customer feedback to further development Penni Connect
- Post-covid, travel days are expected
- License to operate within your allocated accounts
- A visible correlation between your efforts and Penni.io results
- Actively participating in developing the Penni Connect platform, achieving great customer experiences through great teamwork
- Working closely with ambitious innovative senior stakeholders and decision makers across the insurance industry
- Working in an international environment out of Central Copenhagen
Who are you?
- Visionary in your business goals and structured in your workflows
- Experience in working with C-level and ability to create challenger sales relationships
- Hold a proven track record on succeeding with business development and delivering on plans and targets.
- Comfortable working in large client organisations within the financial sector and understand how different business units and stakeholders need to be aligned in order to achieve successful business develpoment
- Thrive in a scale up business where you have to support with tasks or help colleagues in addition to your primary role.
- Have a positive, inspiring personality and a high level of energy and you use this energy to develop opportunities while creating a positive working environment with your clients and colleagues.
Ideally, you have one or more of the following experience:
- Business Development within the Insurance industry
- Management Consulting within financial services
- Long term Client growth from the Technology industry
- We require that you are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages
Want to know more?
Reach out to Operations Manager Lena Gustafsson on +45 5211 5668 or email Lena@penni.io and read about our cool workplace and apply for the job on our .
Application and deadline
We are looking forward to receiving your application containing a resume and a short motivational letter as soon as possible. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
About us at Penni.io
Penni.io strategy is to bring insurance online and positioning products where consumers find them relevant. We are continuously developing Penni Connect, a hub for distribution of insurances through distribution partners and are one of the fastest-growing Insurtechs in the Nordics. We are positioning ourselves to partner up with insurance groups globally, to become the preferred platform for insurance companies and distributor
You can read more on and on Linkedin.
Centers Health Care
Thanks for visiting our Job Board. Please review our open positions and apply to the positions that match your qualifications. Business Office Manager Carthage, NY Full Time A…
Centers Health Care
Business Office Manager Carthage Center is actively seeking a full-time Business Office Manager for our skilled nursing facility in Carthage, NY. The ideal candidate will be deta…
Centers Health Care
Business Office Manager Carthage Center is actively seeking a full-time Business Office Manager for our skilled nursing facility in Carthage, NY. The ideal candidate will be detail…