is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit for more information
City/Work Location: Singapore/ Singapore Land Tower
Reporting to: Manager, Base Management
Position Objective/ Summary:
The incumbent acts as the customer advocate throughout the lifecycle of the account to help develop account plans and revenue growth plans across the customer base. As the customer concierge, he/she recommends new products/ services while supporting all efforts to renew or rerate customers, answer customer questions, directs the customer to appropriate internal contacts and provides support during times of organizational transitions.
- Develop and manage customer relationships to retain existing revenue inclusive of primary contract renewal responsibility within assigned strategic account base.
- Evaluate and report on performance against contracted SLAs.
- Initiate/coordinate request for outages (RFO) with the appropriate internal teams, communicate appropriate information to the customer and ensure appropriate Service Improvement Plans (SIP) are implemented to address the issues
- Manage resolution of customer-impacting billing and service related issues by facilitating with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely communication.
- Perform comprehensive monthly/ quarterly business reviews for assigned customers focused on revenue trends, technical network performance, open orders, corresponding improvement plans, billing issues, industry trends and company events.
- Portal On boarding/process training. Onboard customers in partnership with SME organization. Review Customer Information Guides with Customer, update when necessary. Liaise with internal departments and customer to ensure all needs are addressed related to onboarding.
- Conduct periodic calls/ meetings with assigned customers to foster a strong partnership and ensure that the customer’s issues are regularly voiced, and they are kept informed about ongoing improvement opportunities. Assist Operations with the management and development of customer relationships with Operations so that processes and interface arrangements are understood between the two companies.
- Maintain customer inventory for assigned module, including term expiration, keeping integrity with services sold
- Maintain current, in-depth knowledge of tools and resources to function as subject matter expert
- Bachelor Degree in Business
- 7+ years relevant working experience in the Telecom industry
- Proven ability to develop long-term business relationships with key decision makers within organizations
- Proven ability to work closely with the customer and effectively negotiate directly with the customer and negotiate internally on their behalf
- An expert at teaming with others across different disciplines, functions and organizations and driving expedient resolution of customer issues
- Expert written, oral communication skills to include presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and a professional business image. Knowledge of MS Office suite
- The ability to travel to customer sites
Bachelors or Equivalent in Business or Information Systems
Requisition #: 212598
No Discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions. Senior Manager,Client Support Services, Service Logistics APAC Ref: req77458 In this role, the key responsibilities are as follows: Business Performance Support & Business Lea…JobDescription : The Role: This position serves and supports revenue growth and customer retention, specifically in the area of product utilization, ensuring that the client rece…Support the Global Markets Commodities & Bullion business as a member of the Markets Transaction Management function, specifically the FO & Client Support team. Design and implem…