Aarhus, Central Jutland
We invite you to bring your expertise into play as you lead and drive our ambition on strengthening Ramboll Management Consulting’s market position within Citizen and Stakeholder Engagement. To succeed in this role you must have experience with leading projects, you need to show some understanding of how digital tools support engagement processes and we would like to see you have an inquiring mind on working within Ramboll’s engineering domains, such as the Transport, Buildings, Water or Architecture sectors. Are you our new Senior Consultant? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Stakeholder Intelligence department
As our new Senior Consultant, you will be part of Stakeholder Intelligence Solutions which is commercializing and developing digital tools and products to engage with various stakeholders. We focus on digital solutions that help clients work with engagement and sustainability in a practical, down-to-earth manner – embracing our tech skills and engineering subject matter expertise. Stakeholder Intelligence Solutions has 20 employees, and from Ørestad you will work with colleagues from many other business areas within our global company. Our work culture is informal and appreciating entrepreneurship.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Leading our effort to strengthen our market position within Citizen and Stakeholder Engagement across our geographies
- Combining our current capabilities within digital solutions, domain knowledge and process skills, while further developing our service offering
- Bridging knowledge and commercial opportunities internally in Ramboll between Ramboll Management Consulting and the other Ramboll Market Areas (such as Transport, Buildings, Water, Architecture and Planning)
- Seeking new revenue opportunities in proactive sales processes
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Proven experience within project- and portfolio management
- Experience with internal and external stakeholder management
- Domain knowledge within public sector and/or Ramboll’s engineering domains, such as the Transport, Buildings, Water or Architecture sectors.
- Superior communication skills in English
- Ambitions for being the leading force in building and strengthening a new consultancy market position for a global consultancy company
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: excellent communication skills with superior stakeholder management skills, know that the devil is in the detail, and you thrive working independently, a natural motivator able to motivate multidisciplinary teams.
Welcome to our Management Consulting division
Ramboll Management Consulting is one of the largest management consultancies in the Nordics, with a strong heritage in public sector development. We have some 600 experts that equip businesses and societies for a sustainable future. We provide our clients with actionable insights, and our global knowledge base of 15,000 colleagues gives us a sought-after edge in combining technical and management consulting skills.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945, with 16,500 employees globally. In Denmark, we are 3,500 colleagues delivering innovative solutions within Buildings, Transport, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future, working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 31st December 2020.
View & Apply