Senior IT Engineer Customer Integrations | Estonia | req65584
Join us as a key player in our digitization initiative and take responsibility for the design, implementation and strategic development of our Customer Integration Journey. Customers are the core of our business and we need you to drive their digital onboarding.
As part of a global integration community in 9 locations with 100+ experts, you are responsible for the design and delivery of global integration solutions. You are utilizing the existing capabilities of the integration products as well as designing and delivering new capabilities in cooperation with the business units and the product teams.
- Find the best suitable integration solution for each customer, based on understanding of the business needs and available integration capabilities
- Consult the IT and business experts with regards to valuable and sustainable solutions, covering compliance, security and privacy aspects
- Utilize knowledge of reference architectures, technology trends and implementation experience in order to translate a business need into a suitable integration solution design
- Enable the global integration community to deliver higher quality integrations through the establishment of new capabilities and the promotion of self-service integration methods
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Academic degree of computer sciences or equivalent experience and working level
- Proven experience in application / data / customer integration with ETL, EDI and API, either in an on-premise or in a cloud environment
- High level of initiative, communication skills as well as a goal-orientated and structured working method
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and fluent in spoken & written English
- Ability to work effectively with both business and technical counterparts
- Experience with logistics processes is beneficial
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel