The Senior Operations Manager manages a team of Support Engineers to provide mobile application maintenance service. He/She possesses strong leadership and is analytical in issue management, a good communicator and set the team’s goals and priorities. He creates plans and provide execution guidance to the team toward achieving the plan.
The Operations Manager is able to assess, classify, prioritise, diagnose issues effectively and in a collaborative manner. He/She is able to align the team behind strategic business priorities and motivate key stakeholders to strive for continuous improvement.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of Support Engineers to provide mobile and intranet application maintenance service
- Define and lead the implementation of support services
- Effectively assess, classify, prioritise, diagnose issues in a collaborative manner within the team
- Identify and review maintenance processes to maintain the service level
- Define, automate and improve system monitoring activities to ensure continuity of service
- Establish performance metric for service level measurement and dashboard reporting
- Maintain a good knowledge base for L1 screening
- Conduct root casual and defect trend analysis for continuous improvement
- Define and implement preventive measures to achieve proactive maintenance
- Manage the release management process
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer-related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience
- Minimum 5 years in managing or leading an application maintenance service
- IT Service Management and Project Management certifications will be an added advantage
Preference will be given if you have the following experience.
- Work in project with Titanium, React Native, iOS, Android, .NET C# platform
- JIRA Service Desk, Confluence experience
Flexi benefits that covers medical, gym, sports and wellness.
If you love the idea of being part of a growing company with exciting prospects in mobile and web technologies that create positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you!
Job Description : Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environme…JOB DESCRIPTION Reporting to the Group Internal Audit Officer, the role is expected to travel and covers CDG’s global entities. The internal auditor’s main duties comprised 3 key…Job Responsibilities – Project Management of IT Infrastructure Design and Implementation (On Premise and Cloud systems) to ensure integrated and robust IT infrastructure that is …