This is a unique role that will allow you to bring together your breadth of technical accounting experience across new standard implementation, accounting policy, and transaction advice to drive strategic outcomes of this leading Australian bank. You will be able to translate your technical outcomes and influence key stakeholders to drive various initiatives.
- Ownership and delivery of key technical accounting policy implementation
- Provision of deep technical accounting advice for transactions
- Assist in analysing key Group financial metrics through interpretation of accounting policy
- Continued (internal and external) stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- Deep technical accounting background
- Strong understanding of financial services and the major accounting standards applicable in the banking industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and influence senior decision makers
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
To be considered, apply here or send an updated CV to email@example.com.
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that …5 weeks annual leave Complete Flexibility Part-time considered The Firm This is a boutique accounting firm with over $2m in revenue and around 10 staff. They have a hi…Senior Manager, Finance Accounting Operations $160-170k + super + 30% bonus Working closely with the senior leadership General and Re-Insurance Experience required This lea…