Recruit Ref: L042813149
Posting Date: 2020-02-26
Optix Solutions Limited
Optix Solutions Limited has proven track record in Research & Development since 2010. We specialize in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, and Optimization algorithms. OPTIX R&D is led by a team of PhDs and experienced software developers, who have made significant contributions to various industries over the years. Our vision is to embody, popularize and actualize advanced technologies for various sizes of organization, from local SME to large Multi-national Corporation, in the region.
OPTIX delivers high quality projects and products, such as Workforce Optimization, Predictive Analytics, Intelligent Web Crawling, various Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing System and so on, to our clients in Asia and Europe while continuously expanding its ICT services and core competences to Aviation, Transportation, Manufacturing, Facilities Management, Logistics, and Healthcare industries.
Excellences of the company have been well recognized by the industry via numerous awards such as Top 10 Cognitive Technology Consulting/ Services Companies – 2019, 25 Most Recommended Artificial Intelligence Companies – 2017, Hong Kong ICT Awards 2015: Best SME ICT (Adoption) Gold Award, Hong Kong Awards for Industries 2015: Productivity and Quality Award, etc.
Senior Microservices Backend Developer
- Work closely with designers and frontend developers to implement AI projects
- Perform full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including but not limited to design, development, testing and system release
- Build a clean and easy to use API technology platform which allow the application integrating with all the required systems and services
- Write high quality code in TDD
- Conduct manual and automated tests such as functional, performance and regression tests
- Report to Development Lead and System Analyst
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or other related discipline
- At least 6 years of experience in restful API development using Python/Flask
- Experience in database systems, with knowledge of SQL (e.g. Postgresql, Oracle etc)
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps practice and principle. TDD, CI/CD and other approaches to accelerate software delivery.
- Familiar with the Open Sources technologies
- Solid experience on mission-critical systems design and delivery is definitely an advantage
- Proficient spoken and written in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested parties please email to Ms. Chan by clicking with detailed resume stating your available date and expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all application will be treated in strict confidence. A leading tech based hedge fund company is currently looking for a Senior Developer to be an integral part of the trading and research process. A leading tech based hedge fund co…Duties: Responsible for develop, implementation and testing the iOS applications Involve in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholders to achieve pr…Grow with international procurement METRO (https://www.metroag.de/en/) is a leading international specialist company in the wholesale and modern food retail. The Company provides…