FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
So far we disbursed close to 500,000 microloans and give more than 5000 loans daily. We are backed by top notch US/EU investors and have raised 15m EUR + Venture Capital supporting our stellar growth. We are a team of 45 between Paris and Lagos in Engineering (Android, Data, Backend), Product, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations and we won’t rest before the FairMoney app is in the hand of millions.
At FairMoney we work hard and get shit done. We value ownership and only recruit exceptional bar raisers restlessly chasing the most ambitious avenue. We love data driven and logical minds that support a direct feedback culture and don’t waste time thinking about fancy titles. We make mistakes, value the learning process and embrace iteration. At the core of what we do is the customer and we will not rest before FairMoney is improving the lives of millions.
They speak about us:
We’re looking for Backend Engineers to join our technical team based in Paris, France. We are assembling a strong technical team and are looking for talented newcomers to help us build a bank !
What you will do:
- You will co-construct our API to communicate with the Android application
- You will develop the interface with our payment provider to ensure that our customers can access their loan as fast as possible
- You will improve our back-office used by the team on ground to do customer support
- You will build a sustainable technical infrastructure that can handle the current growth of 50% per month
- You will design internal reporting tools to track performance and customer satisfaction
Our technical stack:
- Our customer product is an android application developed in Java
- It communicates with a Ruby on Rails backend
- The credit decision algorithms runs on Python via the Flask framework
- We are hosted on AWS: we use Elastic Beanstalk, a RDS mysql database, S3, lambda, SES …
- We have automated tests that run on Travis
What we like:
- 3-4 Years of development experience
- Ability to tackle complexity in real-world environments
- Experience in working with any backend programming language
- Capacity to handle a good level of code quality and stability
- Overall interest in the fintech industry
- English speaking candidates (our working language)
1) Phone call
2) Physical interview with the CTO + technical test
3) Meet the team Minsar is a team of creators and engineers specialized in the fields of multimedia, user experience, spatial computing (including AR, VR, and NUIs), mainly based in Paris, France.O…Nous recherchons un développeur .NET expérimenté afin de rejoindre une équipe dynamique qui démarre un projet de refonte applicative pour un grand groupe bancaire. La mission comp…**MISSIONS** Inventer, implémenter, tester, déployer, maintenir et améliorer nos produits Suivre la réalisation des tâches, la tenue des coûts et délais de développement de notr…