Roles & Responsibilities
Senior Software Engineer / Advisor (Software Innovation Labs) – perm in Banking
Are you exceptional in evaluating Software Innovation and integrating it for the Business?
If so, this could be the career opportunity for you !
Be part of the key enabler to keep the Firm’s Investment Banking business to move forward and constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance the Firm’s ability to be the leading global Investment Bank. Provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
The Software Innovation Labs is the technical innovation arm of the Firm. We are looking for talented Software individuals to run time bound experiments with new and novel technologies and products which are still unproven. Evaluate these technologies or products and get a better understanding of their benefits and use within the Investment Banking business. Also build new products from scratch for solving some of the toughest business problems.
Senior Software Engineer / Advisor (Software Innovation Labs)
- Drive experimental projects in labs from start to end and act as an engineering lead, technical advisor for business and individual contributor.
- Research, learn and experiment with new and novel technology.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software by applying software engineering best practices.
- Perform technical due diligence of new products and services with business teams.
In return for this excellent career opportunity, we ask that you have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in a reputable top 50 Institute
- Recent hands-on experience working in an innovation group / department to bring business value though testing out new technology
- Product development in an technology start up firm an added advantage
- Adaptable with different programming languages (python, java, ruby, etc.) and frameworks.
- Interest and ability to constantly be learning about new technology, frameworks and tools.
- Relevant experience in developing, analysing and implementing solutions for end users.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to partner and work effectively across teams and with business stakeholders
- Good communication skills, ability to articulate technology concepts, drive discussions on requirements with stakeholders
- Knowledge of machine learning, AI or NLP techniques is an added advantage
Disclaimer: Candidates who are shortlisted will go through Technical Coding Tests and Face to Face interviews.
If this speaks to you and you are ready for a new challenge, please send your Resume in MS word format to
Even if you are not interested, you can still park your CV with us for other Banking IT positions or forward this Advertisement to your counterparts with the relevant Banking IT experiences I am looking for. Responsibilities : · Design and develop mobile, PC applications (may include full stack) for use as companion software with embedded systems. · Applications will mostly lea…Description The Company Global manufacturing organization, headquarters in Silicon Valley, California. Leading technology supplier for over 50 years. The Role Develop appl…Understand and assist in the requirements gathering of the websites Responsible for solutioning, designing, development, migration and integration and implementing and maintaining…