Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch. Job Description
As a Senior Software Engineer you will work in a cross-functional project team to ensure a multitude of systems across products, business, and operations integrate efficiently. You’ll lead the design and implementation of projects related to new products, business models, business growth, market expansion and process optimization. In addition, you will be Identifying pain points in internal business processes and developing effective, reliable and scalable solutions to work within the expected complexity of the processes. You’ll be expected to deliver the best in class architecture, solution and code.
Naturally, you’ll also be mentoring a team of Engineers, growing and empowering them by removing roadblocks to help them achieve the mission objectives. The successful candidate will encounter challenges related to information systems, business process and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university with good academic results is preferred.
- Strong software engineering skills (5+ years) in Java/.Net/NodeJS, HA/scalable web applications involving extensive design and coding.
- Extensive experience in RDBMS like PostgreSQL/MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB/Cassandra/Redis.
- Experience in version control (Git/SVN/Mercurial) and familiarity with development collaboration tools (GitHub/Phabricator/BitBucket).
- Experience in CI/CD like Jenkins/Travis CI/TeamCity and related technologies is a plus.
- Experience in AWS/GCP/Azure and other technologies like Ansible, Containers, Kubernetes etc is a plus.
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development.
- Good business acumen, excellent problem skills and broad understanding of software and system design.
- Comfortable working up and down the technology stack.
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things to solve challenging problems to pull it all together into a user accepted solution.
- Participation in multiple end-to-end implementations of system integration, data migration, internal business applications, or configuring vendor-provided solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influence skills and personal maturity.
- Technical leadership experience is preferred.
Join our ambitious growing team in building large impact consumer products and services, building real-time and big data systems and platforms, coming up with creative solutions to business and engineering problems, deriving insights from massive amount of data, and transforming industries with technology.
Company Description As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – …Job Description Position Summary The Senior Software Engineer, a highly motivated individual contributor based in Singapore with a deep passion for test engineering and test au…At DSTA, we develop leading-edge technological and engineering solutions for the defence and security of our nation. The multidisciplinary nature of our work in engineering, infoco…