Roles & Responsibilities
Title: Senior Software Engineer
You will be responsible for managing backend services and interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness of request from the front-end. You are also responsible for code review and coaching the junior team members.
- 6+ years’ work experience developing enterprise application software
- Strong knowledge in Python is a must, complete with hands-on experience
- Strong understanding of software development process from design to deployment.
- Understanding of how to scale, build, and deploy enterprise applications and tools.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Past work experience in web and RESTful backend development with Python/Flask
- Knowledge in PHP is a plus
- Working experience in relational database technologies such as MySQL or MariaDB
- Able to plan, carry out, report progress and accurately complete assigned tasks alone and in a team
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong communication skills with clients and peer developers
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
Looking for a Senior Software Engineer. Responsibilities Developing and analyzing software requirements Implementation of the code using C#, C++, .Net and COM/ATL To debug and solv…JOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with Creative’s engineers to design an…Singapore, Singapore Company: Singtel The advertised role is for the Digital Technologies department of Singtel. Digital Technologies is front-runner within Singtel featuring s…