Do you want to help build scalable solutions for our customers? And could you see yourself becoming a part of our ambitious team of developers and joining our journey of growth to become the biggest time registration system in Europe? Then you could be the one we are looking for in Intempus!
Skilled DevOps with experience in building scalable solutions
Intempus is the maker behind one of the most innovative time registration systems in the Danish market. We are an 8-year-old investor-backed company with more than 20.000 paying users in Scandinavia. Our dedicated team of 25 is working out of offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, and abroad, where we are building and selling the app our customers love.
Right now we are looking for a new member who wants to become part of our ambitious team of developers and join our journey of growth to become the biggest time registration system in Europe.
Intempus is a modern tech company with a flat hierarchy and innovation in our hearts. We believe in basing company decisions on merit, and therefore encourage all team members to contribute with new ideas and inputs to create a better experience for our users.
In order to build scalable solutions for our customers, we need the strongest team possible. Joining us you will become part of a fun, friendly and social team that has the freedom to design our own processes.
- Weekly hack afternoon
- Flexible work hours, where you can work when it fits you from home or at the office
- Central location in Copenhagen (150 meters from Vesterport station)
- Social events with Friday bars, paintball, go-karts, and game nights
- Pick-your-own dev machine
- When you grow, we grow! Therefore we encourage all team members to engage in peer-to-peer learning, external courses and conferences
- System maintenance and optimization
- Be part of continuing containerizing our environment
- Building infrastructure that aids the application, such as logging across the system and queue based distribution of heavy computations
- Optimizing our continuous deployment pipeline
- Scaling our Database
- Experience with Database scaling (preferably Postgres)
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Network engineering
- Linux system administration
- Apply critical thinking in your work
- Like to contribute with new ideas and inputs
- Have solid communication skills
- Want to be part of a social team
- Min. 2 years of experience in a professional environment
- Live or want to live in Denmark
Could you see yourself becoming part of our team? Send your CV, cover letter and potentially references to HR Manager, Marina Overbye, at . Also, you are more than welcome to send us a teaser of your work such as Github projects and code.
Publiceret: 11. januar 2021
View & Apply