Opportunity for an experienced SMSF Senior to join a strong team. Further develop your skills & elevate your career within a supportive environment.
- $80k – $90k Package
- CBD Location
- Passionate Directors
A great role has become available due to growth in a highly regarded firm. This dynamic role is a fantastic opportunity for an SMSF specialist to broaden their depth of knowledge.
As an SMSF Senior you will be involved in work across all teams, providing mentoring and assistance with complex SMSF accounts.
You will also be given onsite and offsite training, CA support and have an opportunity to participate in regular team social events, if you wish.
- Prepare a range of complex financial statements in accordance with regulatory and accounting standards
- Assist and provide training around complex SMSF issues
- Prepare tax returns and manage reports for all superannuation funds
- Perform tax planning for clients
- Liaising with clients and building strong relationships
- Being the go to expert in all matters pertaining to SMSF
The ideal candidate will:
- Have CA/CPA qualifications
- Be degree qualified
- Have at least 6 years local experience in a SMSF
- Possess outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this role please email your resume to quoting reference IV6299, or for additional information phone Ivar Alcon on .
This highly regarded global firm, are looking for a passionate Manager to work in their SMSF division, dealing with complex funds & leading the team. $100k – $115k Package CBD Lo…Pathway to progress to Manager Excellent salary package Flexible working arrangements Client Details Our client is a chartered accounting firm that specialises in tax, legal…Be exposed to large (and complex) clients, and solve their challenges! Coaching program – learn from the best and most highly-regarded mentors in the market Flexible work arrange…