JOB DESCRIPTION listing title: Software Engineer – 1year renewable contract
Business Sector: Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
income: SGD 3000 – 4000
Job location: Central, Singapore
About Employer :
Our client is a world learning corporation which engages in the design, manufacture, sale, installation, repair, overhaul, and maintenance of heavy machinery. Information technology operates through the following segments: Resources, Energy and Environment; Social Infrastructure and Offshore Facility; Industrial System and General-Purpose Machinery; Aero Engine, Space and Defense; and Others.
The company was founded on December 5, 1853 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
– 1. Software Development
– -Develop advanced vision and sensor systems for traffic monitoring and other applications.
– -Develop control software for advanced display systems.
– -Develop operations and maintenance systems for traffic monitoring and other applications.
– -Interact constantly with customers to understand their requirements through Agile Development practice.
– -Create innovative algorithms or solutions located on customer requirements.
– 2. Project Management
– -Identify critical tasks for traffic monitoring and other projects.
– -Prepare and maintain schedule for each assigned project.
– -Plan and execute the project tasks and assignments.
– -Facilitate regular meetings and prepare scheduled reports.
– -Work with customers to develop the product or solution.
– -Create a business using the technologies under development.
– 3. Miscellaneous
– -Foster good working relationships with our partners.
– -Main liaison for significant government agencies, institutions and partners.
– -Identify key grant calls for potential collaborations.
– -Manage software IP portfolio.
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computing, Science or Engineering.
– Minimum 3 years in software development in vision and display systems.
– practice in traffic monitoring and displays is preferred.
– practiced in managing projects in a multi-national company involving teams in different countries including government and industry partners.
– Good interpersonal and communication expertise
– practice working with Japanese companies will be a plus
– Well versed in MS Office
– Willing to travel within short notice (mainly ASEAN, JP, etc.)
– Working Days: Monday – Friday
– Working Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm
– Annual Leave: First year 14 days, subsequent year 20 days
– Company Holiday: Additional 9 days
– Medical & Dental Reimbursement: Up to $1,000 per year and Annual Health Screening
– Bonus Payout:
– AWS: Pay in September
– Variable Bonus: Pay in March
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Terrence Lai (Registration No.: R1219836 )
software development, vision and display systems, Project Management, Algorithm, C/C++
RECRUITMENT FIRM SNAPSHOT
EA No. 17C8920
Industry Human Resources Management/Consulting
Company Size 1 – 50 Employees
COMPANY OVERVIEW JointHire is a Singapore-located recruitment solution. Information technology was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.
Skills: JOB DESCRIPTION Position Summary: As a Software Engineer, you will work closely with functional analysts to translate user requirements into system technical design. You will d…ü Full-stack Developer in Java/C# ü 2 years direct contract (renewable) ü Mondays to Fridays workday Job Responsibilities: Work in a team to design and develop a quality sy…Job Title: Software Engineer – 1year renewable contract Industry: Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Salary: SGD 3000 – 4000 Location: Central, Singapore About Company: …