- Application development in coding and unit testing using Java/J2EE/JSP language.
- Creating technical specifications documentations.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Java/J2EE environment.
- Experience in complex, object-oriented software design and development, using Java in Windows and Linux environment.
- Experience in JSP, Spring 4x, spring boot and Hibernate frameworks5.
- Familiar with SDLC process.
- Experience in developing secure web-based applications would be an advantage.
Responsibilities Participate in full project life cycle from requirements gathering to project implementation, maintenance and support. Be responsible for program design, coding…Responsibilities Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investig…- The Opportunity Our Client is a Singapore established company focusing on digital data protection for Regional Banks, as well as Government Agency. This opportunity would all…