Roles & Responsibilities
(Position Reference Number:1906-53452)
- Report to Senior Software Engineer.
- Working location will be at client’s office which will be assigned after joining the company. (Client’s site will be located at East, North-East and North Area of Singapore.)
- Overseas travel maybe required, but not often.
- Setting up, installation, and testing of servers and software applications.
- 24-hour standby support of the Company’s on-site equipment and software.
- On-site monitoring after changing of parameters or configuration.
- Troubleshoot of application issues escalated by clients.
- Carry out preventive maintenance on servers.
- Liaise with clients to understand their requirement and needs.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Candidates with no working experience are welcome to apply for this position.
- Working knowledge on Java and C Programming is a must requirement.
- Good working knowledge in Oracle and MySQL database systems will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in a Unix or Linux environment will be an added advantage.
- Minimum Diploma in Computing, Computer Sciences, or other IT-related field.
To Apply, please kindly email your updated resume to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities Our client is an international IT Solution company. Now they are inviting candidate for the position of Software Engineer cum Data Analyst for IoT Project in Manufacturing Industry…Job Description As a Manufacturing Services Engineer for Fan Blade Singapore Facility, you will provide support to the Manufacturing Services Leader to ensure that the organisati…Manufacturing Engineer (Oil & Gas industry) – DNH [Description] Summary We are looking for a self-driven Manufacturing Engineer with strong leadership in leading a team of Machi…