Roles & Responsibilities
Helix Leisure is a leading global supplier to the Out of Home Entertainment industry – locations outside the home people visit for entertainment and recreation. Across our core brands – Embed (revenue management systems, e-commerce), Booking Boss (Tours, Attractions and Activities), LAI Games (arcade games), The Locker Network (operating electronic lockers) and Matahari Leisure (equipment manufacturing) we service over 2,500 locations around the globe. Helix operates full service offices in Singapore, Perth, Sydney, Dallas, Dubai and Jakarta. The group enables our customers to create rich experiences for their visitors and guests through both technology and service.
The Software Engineer – Team Lead role is to collaborate and manage a small team of developers and act as a technical architect and Team Lead. This role is hands-on, and the Engineer must spend time writing code alongside other developers. Team workload includes researching, architecting, gathering requirements, designing, documenting and modifying software throughout the complete production lifecycle. The role will also analyse and amend production software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer – Team Lead to join our team in Singapore. This role will take an important role in the implementation of exciting new features to our on-premise solutions and cloud-based solutions running on Amazon Web Services which empowers Helix’s customers with accessible and actionable online technologies.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Improve on-premise and transition select features to cloud-based solutions supporting Helix’s customers worldwide
- Following the Scrum framework, collaborate with other engineers, Business Analysts and Quality assurance to deliver value incrementally
- Take on a high degree of ownership for the system end-to-end from business requirements, to technical design, to development, to supporting testing, to online operations
- Be a positive and active contributor to the team’s methodology and continuous improvement programs
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 7 total years of professional software development experience and have experience as team lead
- Solid knowledge of .NET languages (C#, VB.Net etc.), HTTP, RESTful API
- Previous experience working in Agile software development
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Bachelor or master’s Degree in computer science preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Able to interact with both technical and non-technical management and team members
- Seasoned team contributor and able to support and drive team knowledge to new heights
- Good understanding of web languages and its potential for a desktop migration
Responsibilities Maintain high standards of software quality and establishing good S/W practices within the team Responsible for the design of underlying architecture of the sof…Our client is hiring an AVP, Software Engineering Lead to be based in Singapore. Our client, a public listed MNC with a portfolio of businesses spanning from property, hospitalit…Versent is a rapidly growing Cloud Consulting organisation, specialising in AWS. We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Singapore and have grown to nearly 300 pe…