ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business. The CEC maintains standards of analytical, operational and technological excellence across our capability groups. Together, our collective knowledge enables each ZS team to deliver superior results to our clients.
Business Technology Group focuses on strategizing, designing and building marketing and sales technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. The types of solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. We provide a complete spectrum of business technology solutions, from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytic, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
We are looking for highly motivated professionals for our Business Technology team to join our Pune, India office. The candidate will be part of our Salesforce Expertise practice. As a Salesforce technical architect, the candidate will draw on their skills and experience to assess customer requirements and architecture in order to design secure, high-performance technical solutions that maximize the potential of the Salesforce platform. The candidate will lead, provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, working closely with functional specialists to develop creative business solutions, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
The candidate will help develop a strategic vision and product roadmap to align with both larger company initiatives and stakeholder goals.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Salesforce (SFDC) with end to end implementation and integration experience including different business systems
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service oriented Architecture and integration background
- Experience implementing solutions on sales cloud and health cloud
- Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Sales Force configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts, Actions and Approval Workflow
- Knowledge of Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL), web applications, databases, SQL, and Java
- Stay current on Salesforce releases (Einstein, Interaction Studio), new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Experience with SLDS (Salesforce Lightning Design System)
- Experience with LWC (Lightning Web Components)
- Preferred experience on Salesforce DX and deploying applications on app exchange
- Depending on the size of the project and the client needs, your role will cover a broad range of responsibilities such as technical and solution architecture design, development, prototyping and testing
- Collaborate with Business Analysts/Salesforce Administrators/Business Leaders in tailoring solutions that meets business needs using agile/iterative development process.
- This role will implement solutions through a combination of Salesforce configuration, and custom development on the Force.com platform. This role will be also work with Salesforce support, Security, Network and Infrastructure teams to resolve critical issues.
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Force.com platform
- Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into the customer’s infrastructure
- Review and correcting project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners
- Contribute to the growth of the practice by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice, leveraging junior teammates to achieve individual as well as team growth; serving as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base; mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical Salesforce customer and partner colleagues
- Continuous improvement of development processes for the platform implementations using industry-standard and emerging practices like Agile, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Contribute to overall code quality by performing design and code reviews for the team
- BE/BS/MS degree required, computer science preferred
- 9+ years of experience in IT, 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce solution Architect and should be SF architect certified
- Detailed oriented and should be able to manage numerous deadlines & deliverables
- Active Salesforce Certifications Architect is strongly preferred
- Proficient in building solutions using one of more Salesforce cloud offerings like Sales, Service, Health, Community and Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Agile development processes is preferred
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other team members (immediate team as well as cross-functional teams)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and ability to apply good judgment and decision-making skills
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS in India on social media:
- Like ZS in India on
- Follow ZS in India on
and * Follow ZS on
for more job opportunities * Subscribe to the ZS in India
channel * Explore the
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View .
View & Apply