L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as you own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic Sourcing Buyer to be based in Copenhagen.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Work with our indirect suppliers to contribute to the efficiency of the Purchasing department, manage supplier risk and to contribute the Business’s sustainability program.
- Deliver cost savings and value improvements
- Help protect L’Oréal’s brands by ensuring we onboard suppliers with the correct ethical commitments
- Reduce L’Oréal’s impact on the environment, reducing carbon emissions, measure and improve our contribution to the society we operate in
- Understand Business needs by engaging with stakeholder contacts; challenge as appropriate
- Use our e-Sourcing platform to conduct RFIs and RFPs
- Follow through the tender process to contract signature; archive signed commercial agreements in the contract management database
- Take part to the Budget process by identifying sources of economy and initiatives to share with other Buyers. Follow savings up with Finance Controllers
- Update and develop the category buying strategy
- Experience in indirect purchasing/sourcing/procurement
- Experience of purchasing print, cardboard, promotional items, shop furniture, business services, professional services, travel, conferences or car fleet would be a bonus
- Good level of understanding of company finances
- Presentation skills
- Good at analysing data
- Purchasing category management is a plus
- Well organized and rigorous
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. In 2019, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.
View & Apply