You will be responsible for:
- Sales, assisting on Applications Support and marketing team for product promotion
- Actively promoting and selling Roche raw materials and services offered by the company to the customers (end users) as well as to solve application / product problems promptly and completely and assist Business Area to achieve or exceed sales target pre-set by company
- Carrying out daily promotion tasks through professional detailing and promotion of company’s products with the eventual aim to achieve sales revenue.
- Possessing and maintaining good product knowledge and being competent to conduct on product presentation with on-label information to customers in group setting
- Providing regular market and competitive information and timely reporting to AM/SV/Marketing in format and contents agreed by Company. Develops and updates on regular basis customer data files
- Paying planned visits to target customers based on pre-defined customer territories (clinical departments, device purchasing dept., and hospital management) according to call plan submitted and approved by SV/Area Manager
- Conducting sales activities within expense budgets based on monthly action plan submitted and pre-approved by line manager
- Planning and carrying out quality service on RLS LS clients along with daily visits.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with KOLs and key procurement depts.
- Maintain an active coordination with local distributors to ensure enough stock-holding and coverage.
- Other tasks or projects assigned by line manager
- Conducting business in full compliance to Behavior in Business and Behavior in Competition
You should have:
- At least Master Degree in Appropriate Life Science or Marketing discipline
- Good command of English in both spoken and written
- Good command of MS office software application
- Product & Application Expertise
- 3 to 5 years experience in Sales and /or similar experience in the industry
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing
Sales Main Tasks & Responsibilities: Manage and monitor sales performance of assigned account Achieve sales target assigned by line manager Plan and deliver high quality service to c…You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee,…You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee,…