This role can be based in Paris, London or Munich.
Want to lead growth of a business on the trajectory to triple its size within 3 years? We are looking for a marketer to define marketing strategies and deploy marketing initiatives for new Amazon Business co-branded payment product. The marketing product manager will define the marketing strategies, drive product awareness and acquisition, manage on-going customer engagement, and coordinate across product managers, general managers, sales, and stakeholders in various teams globally from end-to-end.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to define B2B marketing strategies from scratch, test and learn. You will be able to learn and operate using Amazon Payment Products’ cutting-edge machine-learning marketing engine. This is a high-impact role and the marketer will have opportunities to regularly present the strategies, program updates, results, and learning to the leadership teams. The high growth expected for the business and the variety of Amazon eco-system that this role will operate in and navigate through will in turn provide career growth opportunities for the marketer as well.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Develop marketing strategies for the business from scratch.
· Define on-going marketing roadmap for customer adoption and engagement.
· Effectively test and build best-in-class marketing programs from end to end.
· Create on-brand, best in class content, tailored to appropriate customers.
· Analyze performance of site content and marketing channels, always seeking ways to improve.
· Collaborate with external and internal partners cross businesses and functions to deliver results.
The successful candidate has demonstrated:
· An ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills (includes the ability to effectively use tools such as Excel) and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Superior verbal and written communications skills.
· Plan, develop, and execute compelling customer acquisition or engagement programs.
· Work well with a wide array of internal and external partners.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field or equivalent work experience
· Excellent bias for action and ability to multitask
· Several years of online marketing experience or equivalent B2B or B2C marketing experience
· Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines
· Ability to use hard data and metrics to measure the performance of online efforts, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
· Proven success in dealing with ambiguous situations or launching new businesses
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Direct marketing experience in financial services or retail
· Relevant B2B marketing experience
· Understanding of both online and offline marketing strategy development and data-driven channel execution
· Languages preferred
· Proven experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics
· Familiarity with SQL
· Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
View & Apply