Staff Specialist Marketing (f/m/div)*
At a glance
You are an entrepreneurial thinker, creative problem solver and like to drive things forward? Your talent as a networker makes it easy for you to work with many different types of people? At Infineon we have the size, the competence and the faith in innovation to shape the power semiconductor industry. Seize the chance to come on board and become part of our success story!
Apr 01, 2021
In your new role you will:
- Manage operational & tactical business activities to drive business
Focus on released products for CoolMOS(tm), CoolGaN(tm), SiC MOSFETs & diode
- Contribute to pricing strategy
- Monitor business analytics and and KPI’s (e.g. TCM, revenue, level of order cancellations, DW etc.)
- Be responsible for deployment of product positioning
- Plan volume and demand of released products
- Review business (multisource and differentiated) and market development
- Generate high quality business content promotion topics, be responsible for right content in conjunction with stakeholder teams
- Define training requirements, contribute to roll-out plan and generate training content on product level
- Enable in time information sharing towards internal stakeholders e.g. APM, Sales, DEM etc. in order to drive G2M
- Understand & explore the market, develop a clear understanding of market, customers and competitors e.g. Market trends, customer strategy
- S upport product life cycle management activities in commercialization phase
You communicate openly, clearly, and coherently and are able to quickly establish successful cooperation. You enjoy working in an international environment. Analytical thinking and Planning skills and perseverance are part of your strengthen.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Business Administration/International Business-Law or similar (or several years relevant work experience)
- 1-3 years of work experience, ideally in business analysis, project management, product marketing
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluent English and good German skills
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3700 colleagues from over 65 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Melanie Happerger, MSc
Talent Attraction Manager
View & Apply