Job ID: 317538
Start date: 01.06.2021
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
In your new job you will:
- Shape the long term product roadmap for discrete IGBT and SiC products based on market analysis and customer feedback
- Execute marketing deliverables during the development process, such as business case development and requirement gathering
- Support cross functional teams and collaborate closely with R&D to successfully develop and launch new products for demanding and fast growing industrial markets
- Team up with application and technical marketing to define the value proposition for new products
- Cooperate with product management to enable great market introduction and G2M activities
- Engage and build strategic relationships with key customers worldwide
You are an entrepreneurial thinker, creative problem solver and like to drive things forward. You feel attracted by new ways and novel solutions and want to make a real impact. You describe yourself as a highly enthused team player who can structure and solve complex tasks and furthermore show an open personality.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Business Administration or similar field, MBA is a plus
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in marketing, ideally within the semiconductor industry
- Skills in relationship building and a strong partner/customer orientation
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong analytical abilities
- Experience in an international working environment and the willingness to travel
- Fluent English language skills, German skills are a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Industrial Power Control (IPC) empowers a world of unlimited energy Power semiconductors play a crucial role in increasing efficiency and reducing energy losses along the whole energy conversion chain. As the global leader in power semiconductors, Infineon IPC delivers leading products and solutions for smart and efficient energy generation, transmission and consumption. We strive to make this planet a greener place where sufficient energy is accessible to everyone – wherever and whenever they need it.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with colleagues from more than 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)