- Full time 12 month contract
- Volume Internal recruitment role looking after our contact centres nationally
- Work with a team of enthusiastic and passionate Talent Acquisition Partners bringing to life the CommBank purpose
About your team:
The Group Customer Contact Talent Acquisition team, look after our Contact Centre recruitment across Australia. Our customers are the face/voice of the Bank supporting Commbank customers with all our product and service needs.
Talent Acquisition is responsible for the strategic and operational planning and execution of all recruitment activity within CBA. We support business leaders to attract, select and hire the best talent to meet the Group’s current and future workforce needs.
What does success look like?
- Promote and build a high performance culture through the attraction, assessment and selection of the highest calibre candidates available
- Gain a sound understanding of designated business units and ensure recruitment is aligned to their requirements and strategy
- Identify and implement bespoke and relevant sourcing strategies to deliver service requirements and meet stakeholder expectations
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, providing a level of service that is both proactive and consultative
- Build, manage and maintain talent pools from both the passive and active job seeker market, using them as a first source for all recruitment activity
What will help you succeed?
- A minimum of three years recruitment experience in an in house, on site (RPO) or agency environment, operating at a broad range of stakeholder levels and across different business units
- Strong relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills within cross-divisional teams and across a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong customer focus (candidate and stakeholder) and results orientation
If this sounds like you – please apply today!
If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 10/03/2020 Excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our TalentCRU RPO business based on client site Clients entrust Adcorp to deliver innovative strategies th…As a Senior Recruiter, you will be part of the Talent Acquisition team consulting to Managers to help recruit appropriately skilled and experienced candidates who are aligned to or…As a Senior Recruiter, you will be part of the Talent Acquisition team consulting to Managers to help recruit appropriately skilled and experienced candidates who are aligned to or…