Skill required: Procurement management – Contract management
Designation: Management Level – Team Lead/Consultant
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
You will be working as a part of Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable. They are involved in the identification of need, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivery and analyzing results.
You will be responsible for Contract management wherein you will manage the processes whereby the performance of client work is coordinated with the contract rights and obligations of the parties to ensure contract compliance (or that the contract is modified as appropriate). It also involves managing contract creation, execution and analysis to maximize operational and financial performance at an organization, all while reducing financial risk.
What are we looking for
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Contract Compliance & Execution
- Contract management
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts. ,