Skill required: Product Management – Product Development Management
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Qualifications: BE/BTech/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
Product Management team acts as intersection between the business offering and different technology providers, ensuring that strategic objectives are met and that the best technology thought leadership is represented. Aligned to our Accenture Operations offerings, our product team leverage technology teams from operations, the broader Accenture ecosystem, and best in-class vendor partners.
The Product Development Management team manages the end-to-end product development process from conception to design and production start-up, including the product structure design, engineering requirement process, multi-function resources collaboration and the engineering and supply chain integration. The team is also responsible for driving the technology design meetings with leadership, propose technology design and architecture changes, determine technical changes, schedule projects, resources, and monitor project timelines.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
What are we looking for
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Functional Design
- Product Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Good communication skills