Skill required: Program and Project Management – Transition
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
You will be aligned with our Mobilization vertical and help us contribute for large, complex programs across multiple work streams, which may include transition of work to other geographies, and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, on-time delivery, and business outcomes of the programme You will define and implement processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement or assist in the transition of services from one operating entity to another.
You will be working as a part of the team which is responsible for Program and Project Management. This team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third party vendors.
You will be responsible for Transition where in you will be managing multiple stakeholders and more importantly the client relationships globally or local markets during Transition / Program Implementation and Sales Cycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to do a detailed analysis and solve moderately complex problems
- As a team lead you will be expected to understand and effectively manage the team s governance and performance
- Understand the level of risk & propose mitigation plans and partner with other support teams as to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner
- Create new solutions and adapt to existing methods and procedures as required
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management and clearly communicate team goals, deliverables and keep the team updated on change
- Maintain client relationships, understand their problems & help translate actions for the team
- As an individual contributor, you will oversee small teams and/or work efforts
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.Decisions that are made by you will impact your own work and may impact the work of others
- This role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Good communication skills
- Project Management