Skill required: Technology Service Management – Infrastructure Account Management
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Mumbai
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The Technology Service Delivery Management (TSDM) team act as a trusted business advisor for providing guidance around operations and optimization of an IT infrastructure and services for Accenture Operations.
The Infrastructure Account Management team is focused on delivering desired business outcomes through effective planning and ensure implementation to realize maximum benefit with minimized risk for projects/stakeholders by leveraging a consistent framework and processes defined.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
What are we looking for
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Good communication skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Network Infrastructure