Full-time +ADO (optional)
Fixed Term 1 Year Contract, based in Footscray
Hourly rate $35.51
Are you willing to take the next step in your career?
This is an exciting opportunity for you to show us you have the skills, ability, passion, professionalism and drive, to excel within this leadership position and cohealth.
At cohealth we’re committed to high performance, engaging team culture and investing in our people, enabling a rewarding career; we also offer;
- Generous not for profit salary packaging options, which will significantly increase the value of your take-home pay;
- Role diversity and numerous internal career progression opportunities;
- Variety in work and a sense of achievement;
- A positive, friendly and supportive work environment
About the role
You will be required to lead our supportive multicultural team of Client Services Officers (CSOs), who support the Allied Health and Medical Services across cohealth. Day-to-day supervision and performance management of CSOs, as the frontline of cohealth through leadership, guidance and coaching. In addition, you will be responsible for contributing to the continuous improvement and efficiency of client reception and facilitating client access to cohealth services and information.
The ideal candidate for the role will have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills. With the ability to liaise and consult with a wide range of stakeholders, including staff and particularly clients from all facets of the community, as well as;
- Demonstrated experience in leading and supporting administration functions, ideally front of house/reception areas;
- Demonstrated cognitive and conceptual skills that will promote innovation and creative problem solving;
- High level computer knowledge using Microsoft Office software and other data bases, will the ability to adapt to new systems seamlessly; and
- Be willing and flexible to work a spread of hours from 8.00am to 6.00pm and prepared to accept telephone calls from staff, outside of these hours.
Apply now and be rewarded with a position that directly and positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working with an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well-being.
Additional information can be obtained by viewing the attached position description.
Applications close on 25th June @ 10.00pm
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website:
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check) Full-time +ADO (optional) Ongoing, based in Kensington Hourly rate $35.51 Are you willing to take the next step in your career? This is an exciting opportunity for you to sh…Full-time +ADO (optional) Ongoing, based in Kensington Hourly rate $35.51 Are you willing to take the next step in your career? This is an exciting opportunity for you to s…Great Opportunity for a Full Time Medical Receptionist * Friendly Team Culture * Located in Richmond and close to public transport The Company Our Client is a reputable Pain S…