Privacy Reminder – Protect your personal information by never providing credit card, bank account numbers or any other personal information open to misuse, to prospective employers. Learn more
2. Use of JobsXplore content
The JobsXplore.com authorizes You to view and access a single copy of the content available on or from JobsXplore.com solely for your personal use. The contents of JobsXplore.com, and of all other websites under the JobsXplore.com’s control, whether partial or otherwise (JobsXplore.com and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as “JobsXplore.com Sites”) such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other JobsXplore.com content (collectively, “JobsXplore.com content”), are protected under both local and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All JobsXplore.com content is the property of the JobsXplore.com or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the JobsXplore.com sites are the exclusive property of the JobsXplore.com and protected by international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the JobsXplore.com content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, servicemark and other proprietary notices contained in the original JobsXplore.com content on any copy You make of the JobsXplore.com content. You may not sell or modify the JobsXplore.com content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the JobsXplore.com content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the JobsXplore.com content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the JobsXplore.com creates to generate any JobsXplore.com content or the pages making up any JobsXplore.com site which is also protected by theJ obsXplore.com copyright.
3. JobsXplore.com site restrictions
Users may not use any JobsXplore.com site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation JobsXplore.com content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any JobsXplore.com site, including, without limitation the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any JobsXplore.com site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
4. Specific prohibited uses
The job posting and resume database features of JobsXplore.com may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees.
The JobsXplore.com specifically prohibits any other use of JobsXplore.com, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
- Post any jobs on any JobsXplore.com site for any competitor of JobsXplore.com or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with JobsXplore.com;
- Post jobs or content on any JobsXplore.com site that contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, “hidden” keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting are prohibited;
- Post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on any JobsXplore.com site;
- Use any JobsXplore.com site Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
- Post or submit to any JobsXplore.com site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Post on any JobsXplore.com site any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of any JobsXplore.com site;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any JobsXplore.com site’s infrastructure;
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any JobsXplore.com site other than the search engine and search agents available from the JobsXplore.com on such JobsXplore.com site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer);
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any JobsXplore.com site;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of theJ obsXplore.com content or information available from any JobsXplore.com site; or
- Frame or link to any of JobsXplore.com content or information available from any JobsXplore.com site.
The JobsXplore.com also specifically prohibits any use / insertion of any of the User’s URL, weblink, e mail address and website while posting any job on JobsXplore.com and all Users agree not to use / insert any of the User’s URL, weblink, e mail address and website while posting any job on JobsXplore.com.
5. Registration information
The JobsXplore.com reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties. Please see the JobsXplore.com’s Privacy Statement for further details regarding your Information.
6. User content and submissions
You are solely responsible for your JobsXplore.com Account information, content, messages or other information (“User Content”) that You submit, publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on any JobsXplore.com site or transmit to other Users. By posting User Content to anyJ obsXplore.com site, You automatically grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, to JobsXplore.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof.
By posting User Content to any public or non-public area of any JobsXplore.com site, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, You grant the JobsXplore.com and its affiliates the loyalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed anyJ obsXplore.com site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the JobsXplore.com sites. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content:
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of another any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
The JobsXplore.com does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content or any other communications posted by Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding our services and the JobsXplore.com sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the “Submission”), the Submission shall be the property of the JobsXplore.com. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. The JobsXplore.com shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person who submitted the Submission.
7. Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Web Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify the JobsXplore.com of any unauthorized use of your Account, and passwords.
8. Data privacy and SMS alerts
In the context of the ‘alerts’ service being introduced by JobsXplore.com; the candidate consents to the use of his personal data in the form of cellular phone number(s) being used by JobsXplore.com to forward relevant job alerts and other information as and when they become available.
9. Identification Of agent to receive notification and elements Of notification of claimed copyright infringement
If You believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to any JobsXplore.com site and is accessible on such JobsXplore.com site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work You claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that You claim to be infringing;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this web site where the material or activity You claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity;
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if You have one, your e-mail address;
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that use on the web site of the copyrighted work in the manner You are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law; and
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the information You have provided in your notice is accurate and that You are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Need help with a job seeker issue? Contact us now.
10. Policy regarding termination of users and account holders who repeatedly infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others
JobsXplore.com and all of our affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users, account holders and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners rights. As a condition to your use of JobsXplore.com, You agree not to use JobsXplore.com or any other JobsXplore.com site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any JobsXplore.com account holders, and block access to JobsXplore.com and/or the other JobsXplore.com sites of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked.
11. The company’s liability
JobsXplore.com acts as a venue for employers to post job opportunities and candidates to post resumes and does not screen or censor the listings offered. The Company is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, the JobsXplore.com has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings or any User Content and makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on JobsXplore.com and/or the other JobsXplore.com sites.
In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through JobsXplore.com and/or the other JobsXplore.com sites. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be or deceptively. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when usingJ obsXplore.com and/or the other JobsXplore.com sites.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, the JobsXplore.com cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the of participants on any JobsXplore.com site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release the JobsXplore.com (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
TheJ obsXplore.com sites and the obsXplore.com content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The JobsXplore.com makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any JobsXplore.com site or the JobsXplore.com content. The use of all JobsXplore.com sites and theJobsXplore.com content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to JobsXplore.com sites and may be made at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the JobsXplore.com sites. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on JobsXplore.com sites. The JobsXplore.com is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of anyJ obsXplore.com site and the JobsXplore.com shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on any JobsXplore.com site.
JobsXplore.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of JobsXplore.com or any JobsXplore.com site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from JobsXplore.com or through or from JobsXplore.com or any other JobsXplore.com site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
12. Disclaimer of warranty
THE JOBSXPLORE.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY JOBSXPLORE.COM SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY JOBSXPLORE.COM SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY JOBSXPLORE.COM SITE OR THE JOBSXPLORE.COM CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE JOBSXPLORE.COM SITES AND JOBSXPLORE.COM CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE JOBSXPLORE.COM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE JOBSXPLORE.COM CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
13. Disclaimer of consequential damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY JOBSXPLORE.COM SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY JOBSXPLORE.COM SITE AND THE JOBSXPLORE.COM CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14. Limitation of liability
JOBSXPLORE.COM’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY JOBSXPLORE.COM SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE JOBSXPLORE.COM CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED USD $20.00.
15. Links to other sites
JobsXplore.com and certain other JobsXplore.com Sites contain links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by the JobsXplore.com of the contents on such third-party Web sites. The JobsXplore.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at your own risk.
16. No resale or unauthorized commercial Use
20. Term and termination
2. Applicability – wide and exhaustive
3. JobsXplore.com product & services
JobsXplore.com Video Service specifically and only allows registered users on JobsXplore.com Website who have a valid login ID at JobsXplore.com Website to upload video content related to their resumes, profile, company profile and contents ancillary and incidental thereto to be hosted by JobsXplore.com website and to be configured by applicable JobsXplore.com Technology for public display on JobsXplore.com website network, including but not limited to JobsXplore.com’s affiliate’s websites and on JobsXplore.com affiliates and syndicated third party sites, and for the public posting, viewing and sharing of the Video Content. You expressly agree and acknowledge that the JobsXplore.com Video Service is a not a private service and it is hereby clarified that once the registered users of JobsXplore.com Website submit their respective Video Contents for inclusion into the JobsXplore.com Website, it will be accessible by the public at large, and that there is no confidentiality or privacy with respect to the Video Content uploaded. Further, registered users of JobsXplore.com Website also agree and acknowledge that their Video Content submitted to JobsXplore.com Video Service may, in JobsXplore.com’s discretion, appear on localJobsXplore.com Video websites in other countries.
4. Access & usage terms
5. Video content submissions in monster website
With respect to the video content submissions in JobsXplore.com Website, the concerned registered users and other contributor of Video Content in JobsXplore.com Website also further agree that they shall not submit any content that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless they are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the content and to grantJobsXplore.com all of the license rights granted thereto and they also not publish false content or material that may damage JobsXplore.com or any third party and also hereby agree not to submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; post advertisements or solicitations of business, impersonate any third party.
6. JobsXplore.com’s rights in video content
7. Appropriate use of JobsXplore.com video service
8. Waiver of claims & indemnity provision
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE AND ACCESS OF THE JOBSXPLORE.COM VIDEO SERVICE AND JOBSXPLORE.COM WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, RESPONSIBILITY AND CONSEQUENCES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, JOBSXPLORE.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE JOBSXPLORE.COM VIDEO SERIVICE AND JOBSXPLORE.COM WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. JOBSXPLORE.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF JOBSXPLORE.COM WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO JOBSXPLORE.COM WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF JOBSXPLORE.COM VIDEO SERVICE AND JOBSXPLORE.COM WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF JOBSXPLORE.COM SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN IN ANY FORM AND/OR IN ANY MANNER, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM JOBSXPLORE.COM WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE UNAUTHORISED TOOLS OR SOFTWARE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH JOBSXPLORE.COM WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH JOBSXPLORE.COM WEBSITE. JOBSXPLORE.COM DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE JOBSXPLORE.COM WEBSITE OR ANY ASSOCIATED OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITE AND JOBSXPLORE.COM SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE OR ACCOUNABLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY.
10. Limitation of liability
THE CONCERNED REGISTERED USERS, JOBSEEKERS AND OTHER CONTRIBUTOR OF VIDEO CONTENT IN JOBSXPLORE.COM WEBSITE HEREBY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT JOBSXPLORE.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THEIR VIDEO CONTENT SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH THEM.
IN NO EVENT SHALL JOBSXPLORE.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF THE VIDEO CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF JOBSXPLORE.COM SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL VIDEO CONTENT AND/OR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM JOBSXPLORE.COM WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT SUBMITTED, POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE JOBSXPLORE.COM WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL ARRANGEMENT, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE JOBSXPLORE.COM IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE LOCAL AND/OR INTERNATIONAL JURISDICTION.