TimeVallée is a Richemont innovative luxury multi-brand platform offered to all luxury watch/jewelry brands and operated by external independent partners, based in Shanghai.
TimeVallée provides a complete turnkey solution:
A strong concept to magnify the brands, with an optimized space for an unrivaled customer experience, thanks to a unique network of Maisons & Experts
KEY RESULT AREAS AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
– Formulate local trade marketing strategies in accordance to the global trade marketing strategy direction.
– Develop and execute trade marketing strategy including store construction, visual merchandising and window animation according to the marketing calendar.
– Propose and organize promotional events.
– Liaise with relevant departments and to monitor and maintain event budgets.
– Support and manage, with vendors, all set up / decoration aspects of events and to ensure the compliance with corporate and Maison guidelines.
– Ensure product presentation in China network according to brand guidelines. Global VM guideline adaptation in Boutiques including window display, counter display, lightbox, frame image, and in store decoration. Be creative, capable to understand information/strategy from guidelines and give back original and rational solutions.
– Provide training and guidance to co-workers, maintain an organized, visually appealing and welcoming store environment on daily basis.
– Coordinate with Maison BD team, retailers, mall management, contractors, suppliers for boutique new openings.
JOB PROFILE (FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY)
– Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification
– Min. 8 years working experience in retail marketing, trade marketing, or project management in luxury industry, with at least 4 years’ experience in team manager position.
– High flexible, independent, creative, hard-working and a team player.
– Fluency in Mandarin & English is a must
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
View & Apply