Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join us in Jakarta, Indonesia? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
Which journey will you join?
You will join , SOCAR’s newest evolutionary addition to the car-sharing ecosystem – a peer-to-peer marketplace!
TREVO aims to change not just the way people in South East Asia move around, but also to help, assist, educate, and change the way people live in the perspectives of financial management by strengthening the sharing economy in the car-sharing space.
We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies. Next stop: Indonesia!
While you are changing the lives of millions, you will be changing yours too.
Want to be in the driver seat of this wild, yet exciting journey?
What will you be engaged in?
As our new Customer Service Team Leader you will have the opportunity to…
- Lead and manage the overall performance of the team/department by monitoring Team KPI, producing individual development plans and coaching to exceed departmental goals.
- Provide detailed statistical feedback on performance of team members to the CS Manager for staff evaluation (Weekly & Monthly) and reward purposes (Monthly/Yearly).
- Ensures that team members are adhering to the schedule in terms of tardiness and attendance. Also, to administer and monitor staff’s leave, punctuality, meals, breaks schedule to achieve optimal staffing capacity
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to SOPs, company regulations, code of conduct, operational risk requirements, zero-tolerance policy and performance goals.
- Provide high-quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints. This includes attending to customers that are proving to be difficult to team members and resolve their complaints.
- Conducts team meetings/huddles to update team members on the best practices and continuous improvement/expectations.
- Performs weekly/monthly calls/chats sampling diligently and coaches the team members accordingly for quality improvement & SOP/process/work guideline compliance. Involved directly on the call calibration sessions with the Service Quality rep, and the CS management team.
- Supports Team Manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office.
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is TREVO’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future TREVO team.
- Diploma/Degree and any field of studies. (Preferably Business Administration/ Mass Communication.)
- At least 3 to 4 years of hardcore customer service experience, preferably in start-ups.
- Exceptional leadership, problem-solving and people management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (In both Bahasa Malaysia and English. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage)
- Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office applications. Experience in reporting using Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets is an added advantage.
- Experience in Freshdesk/Freshchat is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, firm and decisive to create a cordial relationship with team members.
- Ability to multitask and have good temperate to handle disputes and emergencies
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work under immense pressure and micromanagement.
- Willing to take on additional task assigned.
- Able to work on a rotational shift basis, open and able to work remotely and outside of working hours when needed.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and result oriented.
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- The chance to launch a new market
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
- 1 One-minute video CV
- 1 session – Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case (To be pitched in CEO/CFO round)
- 1 session – Customer Service Manager & Head of Customer Service (Virtual or Face-to-face)
View & Apply