Value Management Consultant
Value Management is an exciting, strategic, global team that is playing a pivotal role in driving the company’s growth. The opportunity is to be the part of the Off-Shore Value Management Team in India and collaboratively work closely with the global Value Engineers and Business Development team towards building, enhancing and sustaining the value based selling processes, tools and methods to have value-based conversations with prospects and customers.
- Ability to understand, utilize and communicate business cases using outside-in analysis, information gathered from customer and industry benchmarks and showcase metrics such as ROI, NPV, Payback period, TCO etc., to justify technology investment and promote value selling
- Conduct insightful company research, industry research and develop point of view documents to understand customer’s current business strategies and draw critical insight on business challenges to identify the potential business opportunities
- Analyze target customers’ financial results, 10-K reports, investor presentations and press releases to extract critical business information and gain insight into customer pain points
- Must be able to determine the financial performance of a company by focusing on the income statement, balance sheet etc., and have a good understanding of key financial metrics
- Lead projects independently and co-ordinate with consultants in daily tasks to ensure that the work is on course to meet objectives
- Contribute towards the development of benefit models and build tools to determine process level business benefits
- Handle ad-hoc research requests related to Go-to market strategy development, account snapshots, geographic developments etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across sales, marketing and pre-sales to ensure effective and consistent value selling
- Have broad understanding of industry verticals (Financials services, Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality, Higher Education, etc.) and technology areas (Cloud Networking, Software-Defined networking, Intelligent Edge etc.) will be an added advantage
- Must have hands-on knowledge on research databases such as Capital IQ, FactSet, First Research, Hoovers, Bloomberg, IBIS, APQC, etc. Adept at synthesizing information to generate insights
- Excellent at using MS PowerPoint; command over MS Excel to process varied data sets in spreadsheets (Pivots, charting etc.) is highly desirable
- Good knowledge of financial analysis and statements including P&L and Balance Sheet
- Good understanding of business processes across the industries
- Ability to assess and understand customer issues and pain points
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical thinking skills, as evidenced by extensive experience in utilizing those skills in research and consulting environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job: Business Planning
Job Level: Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
View & Apply