Our mission is to build the best collaboration solution for businesses and schools, and you will have a significant impact on making it possible. As VP of People, you will advocate for Airtame’s culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them grow their teams and deliver a great employee experience.
Outcome for the next 12 months
- Build a world-class people strategy and roadmap for Airtame to achieve an open and inclusive environment for all employees.
- Build and execute plans to drive people engagement programs, including employee surveys, team building, internal communications, and others.
- Set and implement the strategic direction for performance management.
- Guide business leaders on how to design, build and develop high-performing teams.
- Develop robust learning and development programs and equip the Airtame team with the tools to help us reach our true potential.
- Oversee and manage multiple functions, including workplace experience functions, talent acquisition, and learning and development.
- Partner hand-in-hand with Talent Acquisition to define and implement Talent Strategy.
- Serve as the company’s employee relations professional, partner with the business leaders, helping with complex situations and providing them guidance.
- Review, administrate and update tools, policies, and practices to be at the forefront of our employee experience.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of experience in HR and organizational development in a fast-growing environment.
- Proven track record of building and leading People/HR teams.
- Strong experience across the whole employee journey, including onboarding, performance management, learning and development, and employment relations.
- A team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done and wear many hats.
- Experience in working in a multinational team and calibrating your approach to diverse groups of individuals.
- Passion for building a high-performance culture and driving business success through people.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and complexity and come to the table with multiple ideas for accomplishing objectives.
- Desire to build strong collaborative working relationships among leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Openness to giving and receiving constructive feedback in a way that fosters trust and respect.
- Data-driven approach to deliver operational efficiency and creating impact within an organization.
- You will join an ambitious company that values a transparent culture and work-life balance.
- You will be in a professional setting where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible work environment.
View & Apply