Recruiting a promising C++ Software Engineer role for an initial 6 months contract + possible extensions
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading mission critical software solutions organisation based in Melbourne, St Kilda Road
Your new role
Due to strong growth the organisation has an exciting opportunity for a Contract (6 month) C++ Software Engineer.
- Analysis, design, implementation, and testing of assigned software components involving the full life cycle of software engineering activities.
- Producing documentation to support project deliverables.
- Ensuring that assigned work activities are completed to schedule, coordinating with other domain specialists within the organisation to maximise benefit to the project.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Australian Citizen a
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Communication Engineering or similar degree
- or relevant work experience.
- Minimum of five years’ recent experience as a C++ software developer
- Considerable experience in a commercial environment developing complex
- hardware/software systems, ideally in Telco or IP industry.
- Experience developing real time, multithreaded software
- Strong OOA and OOD skills including UML
- Experience developing for both Windows and Linux target systems
What you’ll get in return
In return you will be joining an exciting development project that will offer you the chance to contribute to the new phase of Development but more importantly be a key figure within this exciting role on contract basis.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2510121
Job ID: 2510121 pybpgXxj9W9uzyMY
Posted Date: 03 Jun 21
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in Asia Pacific and the UK and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
Hays believes the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. They are passionate about connecting candidates with the right job for them.
Hays operates in over 40 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. They find permanent jobs for over 15,000 people a year and temporary and contract assignments for over 25,000 people a year and at any one time employ over 20,000 temporaries and contractors.