Job Title Category Marketing Manager
- Initiate and lead the implementation of marketing plan and strategy of the assigned category to achieve the business plan targets, market share objectives and category/brand growth profitability
- Develop the yearly marketing activity plans for the categories
- Manage the P&L of the categories
- Be the right brand ambassador who drives equity, awareness and off-take
- Responsible for the overall performance categories, equity, distribution & sales
- Responsible for the P&L of the categories
- Market analysis and product launches
- Monitoring the marketing activities performance and measuring the success of campaigns
– Developing reports – Developing consumer packaging and promotional packaging
- Managing category budgets
- Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and product shoot
- Prepare the annual marketing plan and budget and gain approval from HOD and management to meet the agreed sales targets and in line with the overall brand and category strategy. Personal effort to explore new major accounts and achieve one in every quarter.
- Manage and monitor allocated marketing budget across activities and initiatives and ensure that spending is within the approved budget and in line with sales achievements.
- Support and jointly responsible with BD to achieve the total revenue of the product category
- Innovation and development. Initiate lead and liaise with internal departments, advertising and creative agencies to develop specific projects such as New Product Development, new packaging, advertising campaigns, consumer promotions, etc to ensure capture of opportunities to sustain growth.
- Liaise with research providers to get the required market data and consumer insights that help in the decision making about brand positioning, new market entry, new product launches, etc.
- Work with Business Development and Finance on pricing to ensure pricing is within brand guidelines, as well as to ensure that overall profit targets are achieved
- Market research to commission product category in target markets and use said research to further performance in sales and distribution
- Managing the business with available resources
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experienced in FMCG (Confectionery & Beverages)
- Must be Creative
- Proficient in MS Office and preferably Nielsen Interactive
- Good communication skills, follow-up, decision-making and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic
Education & Experience
- Bachelors/Masters in Business Marketing
- 5-7 years of experience in Marketing with at least 2 years as Marketing Manager.
- Solid knowledge in sales and operation
Skills and Competencies
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- An understanding of trends and ability to respond to customers wishes
- Creativity and ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Tea working skills
- Ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with an understanding of market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
**Salary up to AED 23,000 (including all allowances)
**Family benefits on visa, medical insurance and Annual Air Tickets (spouse + 2 kids below 18 years old)
We need core marketers with sales experience and not vice versa.
A person who has done brand management for at least 5 years including brand launches.
March 2, 2021