Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What’s in it for you:
– Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
– Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City’s commercial district
– Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
– To assist in managing all day-to-day marketing activities and office management.
– Assist getting quotes from suppliers and manage the marketing supply chain.
– To assist in maintaining and establishing an effective and efficient database management system.
– To assist with the management of the internal photo library.
– To work closely with the S&M Administrator with regards to the financial management of the marketing department by obtaining estimates from suppliers and following up on LPOs.
– To assist with the ad hoc collateral items as required.
– To assist with marketing collaterals for the Sales team.
– Assist team with the generation of monthly reports to various stakeholders.
– Performs additional tasks and/or responsibilities as assigned.
– Manage various e-tools. For example: eCRM (Customer Relationship Management), websites’ CMSs (Content Management System.
– Manage strategic alliances with online travel agencies.
– Additional tasks as necessary depending on business needs
– Manage the online reviews
Your experience and skills include:
– Strategic thinker and decision maker
– Passionate about marketing, self starter and Fast learner
– Familiarity with Content Management systems.
– Knowledge of search engine optimization/marketing practices also an asset
– The successful candidate will be an extremely organized, detail-oriented, professional, and a self-motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal skills.
– Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
– Excellent English written and verbal communication skills is required.
– Proficient in Microsoft programs
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.