Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location : Dubai
- Relevant Degree with recognized Institution/University
- 5 years of recent experience essential in digital marketing preferably in healthcare, hospitality setup or related
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Excellent English communication skills are essential
- Arabic speakers will be well regarded
What you’ll do:
- Build, plan, implement and manage the overall digital marketing strategy including the digital marketing roadmap to translate the brand vision and business plan into a coherent digital marketing strategy using ROI / KPIs measurements to improve brand awareness and generate leads.
- Organize, lead, manage and motivate digital marketing team to achieve organization goals along with developing their annual skills audit and conducting annual training programs.
- Plan, prepare and manage digital marketing budget ensuring all projects are correctly scoped, briefed, and brought in on time and on budget and to ensure budget books are written & adhered to and financial procedures are followed.
- Conduct supplier review and manage digital agencies relationship, ensuring all projects are managed to brief and delivered on time and on budget.
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment by developing specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction and to drive online traffic / data capture / conversions through the digital suite of the brand.
- Manage and maintain the digital transformation projects including the brand’s suite of websites, apps, digital integrations and other digital properties to improve the usability, design, content, data capture and conversion conducting.
- Manage and oversee digital marketing campaigns and techniques on different digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, email marketing, Paid Search, SEO, Display, mobile advertising, affiliate marketing and social media) ensuring brand consistency and leads generation.
- Oversee all the brand’s social media accounts with co-developing social media strategy, CRM strategy and subsequent rollout plan for the brand.
- Co-develop efficient content strategy and calendar ensuring the content produced meets audience expectations, requirements and to be digital SEO friendly content and to follow the brand’s tone of voice guidelines.
- Ensure active management of SEO program in line with significant industry developments using all the available techniques including keywords research, building backlinks and maintaining onsite and offsite optimization.
- Tracking campaigns activities to make improvements to the website development, campaigns channels, conversion rates and strategy based on a variety of data sources (Google Analytics, user testing, focus groups and other sources).
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, competitor and industry benchmarks data to assess internal effectiveness / identify future opportunities for digital marketing campaigns.
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume
Disclaimer: GotoGulf is a platform that facilitates recruiters and jobseekers reach out to each other. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of recruiters independently. We do not endorse requests for money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information. If you suspect malpractice, please email to us.
Go to Gulf
View & Apply