Job Title Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager at Blossom Nursery
Education Listed On: 23 December 2020
Blossom Nursery is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a strong grasp of marketing tools and strategies to be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Role You will work with all marketing / sales team members, supporting them and being the main point of contact for agencies (programmers, SEA/SEO agencies…) to launch successful campaigns on time, and on budget, whilst monitoring closely and optimizing performance. Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Marketing / Sales team to rethink and challenge strategy and action plans for Blossom, Seashells, Inspire Me and other nurseries in the future. Collaborate with the Sales Manager to always be conscious of the consumer experience and sales objectives.
- Collaborate with agencies and drive them to translate our sales objectives to digital objectives
- Plan and roll out all digital marketing, including SEO/SEA, social media and display advertising campaigns, marketing database and email…
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all our platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) and propose any other suitable platforms.
- Monitor and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against objectives on a daily basis (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new, creative growth strategies and plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with agencies to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Lead and be the link to all off and online initiatives.
- Create a strong community of Family Brand Ambassadors and influencers to increase word of mouth and overall brand awareness. Negotiate with partners / other brands on a win-win strategy with mutual benefits.
- Negotiate with online platforms (Edarabia, Expatwoman…) and monitor results / performance.
- Create all assets, new key visuals for all internal & external communications / campaigns / platforms with agencies, photographer / videographer.
- Lead on the creation of our new website with our French group and agencies.
- Be a reference for our internal systems linked to consumer experience (Kidizz, CRM System…). Evaluate emerging technologies and systems. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Manage digital / PR spending and budget by month and for the year with the Finance department.
- Make sure all payments are done on time for our agencies / partners.
- BS/MS degree in digital / marketing or a related field
- Proven work experience in digital marketing – minimum 3 years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEA, social media and/or display advertising campaigns, marketing database, email…
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and convert.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong solution-driven and positive mindset, and able to interact and lead different personalities.
- Fluent English, Arabic and French are a plus.
To Apply If you feel, you could fit the above role or you can recommend anyone then kindly share your CV in the application form below. For more information about the Blossom Nurseries, please check out our Social Media platforms and our website: http://www.theblossomnursery.com/
View & Apply