Black & Grey HR is recruiting for a fast-growing technology solutions company providing mobility solutions, web solutions & digital marketing services in the United Arab Emirates. Our company is looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join their team in Abu Dhabi. You will help the company’s clients to use web technologies to achieve their business growth goals. You will identify their needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a remotely located team in different time zones.
Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect the company’s clients’ brand with our online customers.
– Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media, and blogs)
– Closely monitor and Analyzing campaigns, suggest, implement and manage corrective strategies
– Research products, services, and current strategies to identify new opportunities
– Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
– Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
– Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
– Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
– Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design, and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
– Identify advertising needs
– Establish best practices in digital marketing
– Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
– Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist
– Responsible for ROI from every campaign for both client and the company.
– Demonstrable experience with SMM & SEM
– Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
– Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
– Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices
– Familiarity with web design and HTML
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong analytical and project management skills
– Degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
Salary + Benefits
Black & Grey