Job Title Director of Sales and
We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
The Director of Sales and Marketing has direct oversight of the Sales and Marketing operations of the hotel. Responsibilities include the Sales, Marketing, Budget/P&L, revenue forecasting, advertising, marketing, developing and writing business plans, and ownership meetings. Additionally, this role leads the development and implementation of both short-term and long-term strategies in all sales, marketing channels to achieve hotel’s revenue goals and increase market share performance.
– Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or Hospitality Management
– Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience as Director of Sales & Marketing
– Luxury Resort Experience preferable
– GCC experience is preferable
– Proven track record in delivering business objectives and Key Performing Indicators
– Excellent written and verbal communication alongside effective problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must