Job Title Director Sales
Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing
As a Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for providing leadership and management for the Sales & Events function and be accountable for Swissotel Al Murooj and Movenpick Al Bustan’s performance
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Participating in Trade Shows and promotional events to develop new markets by identifying prospective customers
- Controls and monitors the sales Budget including expenses
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to produces all sales literature and giveaways
- Monitors weekly sales activities to ensure individual sales calls objectives are achieved
- Conducts weekly 3-months forecast meeting with Director of Revenue
- Manage all key account yearly contracting processing based on rate negotiation (to support increasing rates on a year-round basis)
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 5 years Sales & Marketing management experience
- Experience in the GCC and DIFC/Shiekh Zayed Road Districts
- Revenue Management and Yeiled Management experience
- Cluster leadership experience
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to image tomorrow’s hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/